Lemn Lemn

Great fun.

Nice to see NGers using such great music for their work.

Zelda's Quest Zelda's Quest

oh, wow!

aahh.. its RANDOM! and RANDOMNESS is always such FUN! wow! panda! octopus! hitler wearing a dress! raaaandoom is soooo greeeaaat!

i got news for you

using randomness as comedy can be fun if it is executed well, but this is crap, and not just any crap, but really fucking crappy crap

i hate the word 'random', how hip it is to be 'random', and i hate the so called humour that is supposed to go along with the word 'random'.

not the lowest rating due to: the battle of the moonrocks scene, which was moderately fun

Smile! Smile!

hehe

the meaning of this flash is clear, the execution is great, and gy!be rules. what more do i need to say? 10/10

Ant Splat Ant Splat

Enjoyable

Not something you could play over and over but I think you did a great job, nice graphics and one of the best clicking games I have played. Very enjoyable but the last few levels were a bit too easy in comparison, I don't think you should have increased the time limit by so much. Overall a great game all though not perfect!

MaxManning responds:

Good feedback, I guess that extra time on the later levels really helps out too much.

Monster Switch Monster Switch

Nice game

Nice game, very addicting and i love puzzle games. But what's wrong with the highscore?

Coil Coil

Magma

Very cool game, and was that the Magma logo in the beginning? Cause if it was you are really awesome, since Magma rocks.

mindthings-Our Eyes Are Blue mindthings-Our Eyes Are Blue

Very eventful and interesting

Blending many different sounds together and they work as intended! Progressive, interesting, and just magnificent! This is great!

mindthings-Heaven mindthings-Heaven

Soothing, quiet etc

Voice and drums wasn't neccesary I think. Still, pretty calming.

mindthings-Rebirth mindthings-Rebirth

Fitting name, Rebirth

Great buildup piece. Has a really professional sound to it. You made great use of the violin (?) and those very simple piano notes. Feels like it was too short though, if it was my piece I would have ended it with a bombastic crescendo! Still a great song!