mindthings-Our Eyes Are Blue mindthings-Our Eyes Are Blue

Very eventful and interesting

Blending many different sounds together and they work as intended! Progressive, interesting, and just magnificent! This is great!

mindthings-Heaven mindthings-Heaven

Soothing, quiet etc

Voice and drums wasn't neccesary I think. Still, pretty calming.

mindthings-Rebirth mindthings-Rebirth

Fitting name, Rebirth

Great buildup piece. Has a really professional sound to it. You made great use of the violin (?) and those very simple piano notes. Feels like it was too short though, if it was my piece I would have ended it with a bombastic crescendo! Still a great song!

mindthings-Afterlife mindthings-Afterlife

Memorable but not haunting melodies

What may bother some is that it didn't have a very clear direction, however that's just good in my book. Then there are more aspects of it to enjoy. The piece didn't repeat itself and the melodies were awesome. It's not quite sad, but it's not happy either, it's like the song works on too many levels to be considered a 'sad piece', i'll just call it good music and leave it that.

None of the melodies really stuck with me, though. i don't feel like i will be haunted by this song. Perhaps you should have developed the song further, either by coming up with more melodies or by adding additional instruments?
Good job either way, i really liked the song. And i'd leave to see more from you in the future!

Piano Guitar (Rock Version) Piano Guitar (Rock Version)

Great

Fantastic, the piano sounds much better!

uziwave responds:

so you liked it ? well thanks for everything man

AmbientRelaxation AmbientRelaxation

Wonderful

Absolutely magical, I loved every second of this! The song progresses so well! You are very talented =)

Fadious responds:

Thnx man i appreciate ur support

-{EP}- Evolution -{EP}- Evolution

Be proud

I'm usually not into Trance... but I loved this song!

ErikPaladin responds:

Yay! It really means a lot to me to know that I was able to do what lots of other DJs weren't.

Thanks!

-TD- Total Breakdown -TD- Total Breakdown

Amazing

2 Minutes of sheer brilliance. Keep it up.

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

nicely arranged!

i don't care that much for the lyrics, instead i appreciate how you managed the keep the song interesting with all the instrumental twists! This is really a song that you can listen to over and over again!

Patriach Terlius Patriach Terlius

a bit boring

A bit boring, and it was very hard to hear your vocals. The guitar's was what made the song worth listening to (I liked alot of the riffing) but overall pretty meh-ish.